Sunday 23 December 2012

Snickers cookies

On Friday I made my first Snickers cookies. It basically is a peanut butter cookie with either chopped up snickers mixed through it or the dough is wrapped around a snickers. I only made two with the dough wrapped around a mini snickers though, and I think they were better. The cookies with the snickers mixed through it did have these nice crunchy caramel bits that oozed out though. (^_^)


Yesterday we played our first games of Settlers of Catan with some friends from church. It was lots of fun! It is a game I would definitely consider purchasing. It is a game where even though it may not seem like you are winning you are still involved and could even come out from behind and take the win (which we saw happen last night).

No comments:

Post a Comment