Tuesday 9 October 2012

Kobe water science museum

On Saturday we went to the Kobe water science museum. Decided to use apple maps to take me there. We reached where it said the museum was and all that we could see were some apartment blocks and a school. Grrrr... Used google maps and we weren't that close. Luckily apple maps took us in the right direction at least. We walked for another 10 minutes and eventually got there. I think they were having some special promotion as we didn't have to pay to enter. =) The lady at the reception desk saw we were a little lost/clueless so she helped us with some of the displays. The displays are pretty interesting and fun as well as tiring. =P



Sam and his tortoise won against my hare and I in a water pumping race.

Whirlpool is starting to form

The amount of water in Sam
They had this one area that had a 3D hologram display, that looked really cool! They had these two computers where you could draw a fish/ sea creature and send it into these projected fish tanks.

My fishy
Sam's snorkel man
My snorkeller

There is also a display/show where you get to see this machine cut a piece of wood with water!! It was pretty crazy! The lady gave us a cut out as well as a souvenir! =D SCORE!!



The finished product. I didn't get this one as she gave it to some little boy. She gave me a girl one.

We went to some tea place that we saw in Sannomiya to have some cake/ scones. Was disappointing and really overpriced! =( I got some scones that were quite dry. Sam got a creme brulee. It wasn't bad but nothing great for the price.

Creme Brulee with Earl Grey Madeleine

We had some nabeyaki udon that night. Tasted better than it looked!



No comments:

Post a Comment