Sunday 9 September 2012

Costco and bolognese

Yesterday Sam and I rode up to Costco, mainly to get me a family card. It was huge and had some really cool stuff! It'd be really good if you had a car and a big fridge. They had a good range of fresh produce (cheese, meat, fruits and veggies) that were of good quality and cheap. Bought a big punnet of blueberries (about 4 of the punnets you would get in Aus) for a good price (about AU$7).

1360g packet of cranberries and 996g mini KitKats from Costco
  After church today we went for ramen again in Motomachi. It was just as tasty as I remembered! Sam cooked some spaghetti bolognese for dinner tonight. Tasted slightly different to what we usually have in Australia but still good! We forgot to buy parmesan too.. =( We received a package from Sam's parents on Friday (Thank you!) with some goodies including some (very missed) TEA!!! I've been missing my daily cups of extra strength tea.. I brought some loose leaf tea with me but we don't have a teapot yet. The invention of teabags was an awesome invention!

My much missed tea


1 comment:

  1. yay for bargain blueberries (a side note, fresh berries are SO much cheaper here too) and a tea package! I was so happy when mum brought some dandelion tea with her when they came over :)

    ReplyDelete